I’m Michelle Young and I’ve created the Connected Horsemanship Community specifically to help you!
- Have you ever lost confidence with your horse?
- Do you have a lot of people giving you advice but you still don’t know how to make the changes you want to happen?
- Are you confused, afraid, unmotivated or feel like giving up?
- Do you ever wish that instead of this, that you and your horse could be more connected mentally & physically?
- Physically in sync with you and your requests?
- Mentally focused and attentive to you?
- Do you wish this connection could feel like a partnership where both you and your horse were relaxed and happy to participate?
- Are you looking for someone who can help focus you and your horse in the right direction, empowering you on your horsemanship journey?
I empathize with how hard it can be when you feel out of sync with your horse and you don’t know where to go. I want to offer you the help, encouragement, and inspiration you need to make real progress.
I know if you’re here, you want a connection, a partnership, and to have fun with your horse! I want to help give you the confidence and knowledge you need to excel in whichever direction inspires you!
About the Connected Horsemanship Community with Michelle Young
Get connected, feel empowered, and love your horse! Michelle Young's Connected Horsemanship Community is your home base to find support, education, and inspiration on your horsemanship journey.
- Members access the community through a private login.
- The online community includes educational video channels, monthly Q&A sessions, and a private Facebook Group.
- There are two levels of membership, depending on your current goals and needs: Essentials Level and Refinement Level.
- Essentials Level has one monthly Q&A Call and the Refinement Level has an additional Q&A Call each month.
- Michelle's educational video channels have quality content and are created with you, the student, in mind.
The Connected Horsemanship Community offers three video channels:
All community members will have access to these two channels:
1. The Theory Topics Video Channel covers horsemanship principles and key concepts for everyone.
2. The Horsemanship Essentials Video Channel covers fundamental exercises and abilities needed to start your horsemanship journey. They are presented in a sequential way, where one exercise builds upon the other.
Members of the community's Refinement Level also have access to the Refined Horsemanship Video Channel:
3. The Refined Horsemanship Video Channel covers the next layer of exercises that build upon what is taught in the Horsemanship Essentials Channel, and focuses on refining your skills, connection and understanding with your horse.
The monthly Q&A Calls are video teleconferences via Zoom. Calls typically start with a short sharing of wins or successes. During the remainder of the call questions will be answered. Priority is given to questions sent in more than 24 hours in advance of the call. If there are more questions than Michelle can answer in the time frame of the call, she will pick the questions that are most relevant to the group. A detailed schedule of calls is available when logged in. Members also have access to video recordings of each call. So, even if you can't make one of the calls, you can still submit your question to be answered and you can watch later at your convenience.
- Essentials Level Q&A calls are monthly, usually on the second Tuesday evening of each month.
- Refinement Level Q&A calls are monthly, usually the fourth Tuesday evening of each month
Connected Horsemanship Community’s private Facebook Group
All enrolled students can join the Connected Horsemanship Community’s private Facebook Group. This group is a safe and supportive space to ask questions, share wins, receive updates, and stay connected with other members. You can also add videos of what you’re working on with your horse and Michelle can help answer questions in the group and on the Q&A calls. Michelle will be closely involved in the group and will be sharing extra tips and information as well.
Additional Community Benefits Include:
In-Person and Video Coaching
One bonus of being a member of the Connected Horsemanship Community is that any student can apply for one-on-one help with their horse. Once your request is approved, Michelle will schedule a time to come give you a private lesson or training session for your horse if you are in her travel zone. If you live far away or are not in her travel zone, lessons will be done virtually. All lessons and training sessions will be filmed so that other members can learn too!
Future Online Courses
All students are eligible for discounts on any future Connected Horsemanship Community Courses.
Karen Rohlf's Dressage Naturally Videos
Students enrolled in the Refinement Level will have free access to Karen Rohlf's video classroom, which currently has over 300 videos on various horsemanship and dressage topics.
Michelle is a Dressage Naturally Licensed Instructor and is passionate about using the Dressage Naturally system to help both horses and riders find harmony and healthy biomechanics.
The video classroom is meant to give extra education, inspiration and support to anyone who is in the Refinement Level, alongside Michelle’s video channels and coaching.