Michelle has created the Connected Horsemanship Community specifically to help you!
- Would you like to build a stronger connection with your horse? Where both you and your horse are relaxed and happy to participate?
- Do you want to increase your confidence both on the ground and under saddle?
- Would you like to develop more understanding between you and your horse?
- Would you like an approach that prioritizes mental and physical engagement? Where the horse's well being is foremost?
- Would you like to improve your horse's balance and biomechanics?
- Would you like to gain more tools in your toolbox for when things aren't working?
- Would you like to have a supportive community of like minded students to cheer you on?
- Are you looking for someone who can help focus you and your horse in the right direction, empowering you on your horsemanship journey?
I want to offer you the help, encouragement, and inspiration you need to make real progress. In addition to having over 100 educational videos, the Connected Horsemanship Community offers monthly Q&A calls, trainings, fun challenges, as well as ongoing support and inspiration.
I know if you’re here, you want a connection, a partnership, and to have fun with your horse! I want to help give you the confidence and knowledge you need to excel in whichever direction inspires you!
About the Connected Horsemanship Community with Michelle Young
Get connected, feel empowered and love your horse! Michelle Young's Connected Horsemanship Community is your home base to find support, education and inspiration on your horsemanship journey.
- Members access the community through a private login.
- The online community includes educational video channels, monthly Q&A sessions, and a private Facebook Group.
- Monthly trainings and fun challenges on key subjects that help students get new ideas and inspiration.
- Michelle's educational video channels have quality content and are created with you, the student, in mind.
The Connected Horsemanship Community offers three video channels:
All community members will have access to these channels:
1. The Horsemanship Essentials Video Channel covers fundamental exercises and abilities needed to start your horsemanship journey. They are presented in a sequential way, where one exercise builds upon the other.
2. The Refined Horsemanship Video Channel covers the next layer of exercises that build upon what is taught in the Horsemanship Essentials Channel, and focuses on refining your skills, connection and understanding with your horse.
3. The Supportive Topics Video Channel covers horsemanship principles, key concepts, additional subjects, challenge videos and “follow a horse” videos.
The monthly Q&A Calls are video teleconferences via Zoom. Calls typically start with a short sharing of wins or successes. During the remainder of the call questions will be answered. Priority is given to questions sent in more than 24 hours in advance of the call. If there are more questions than Michelle can answer in the time frame of the call, she will pick the questions that are most relevant to the group. A detailed schedule of calls is available when logged in. Members also have access to video recordings of each call. So, even if you can't make one of the calls, you can still submit your question to be answered and you can watch later at your convenience.
- The Community Q&A calls are monthly, usually on the first or second Tuesday evening of each month, 6:00-7:30pm PST.
Connected Horsemanship Community’s private Facebook Group
All enrolled students can join the Connected Horsemanship Community’s private Facebook Group. This group is a safe and supportive space to ask questions, share wins, receive updates, and stay connected with other members. You can also add videos of what you’re working on with your horse and Michelle can help answer questions in the group and on the Q&A calls. Michelle will be closely involved in the group and will be sharing extra tips and information as well.
Additional Community Benefits Include:
In-Person and Video Coaching
One bonus of being a member of the Connected Horsemanship Community is that any student can access one-on-one help for them and their horse. Community members receive a discount on virtual private lessons!
Once you have signed up, Michelle can schedule a time to come give you a private lesson or training session for your horse if you are in her travel zone. If you live far away or are not in her travel zone, lessons will be done virtually.
Karen Rohlf's Dressage Naturally Videos
Students subscribed to the Community Member PLUS DN Bonus plan will have free access to Karen Rohlf's video classroom, which currently has over 300 videos on various horsemanship and dressage topics. They will also have an additional Q&A call each month, on Dressage Naturally topics.
Michelle is a Dressage Naturally Licensed Instructor and is passionate about using the Dressage Naturally system to help both horses and riders find harmony and healthy biomechanics.
The video classroom is meant to give extra education, inspiration and support alongside Michelle’s video channels and coaching.